As I'm not familiar with the interface of a Netopia router, I can't be
of much help. My experience has been with Linksys routers and I assumed
that all of these Cable/DSL routers had pretty much the same features.
Does anyone out there who uses Netopia routers know if/where those
routers would allow/set up port forwarding?