If any MacGroup members are old enough to like music from the 1930-50
period, I have a very large collection of Jazz, Dixieland, and Pop that
I would be happy to pass around. At present I have a little over 4GB on
a DVD-R that could be downloaded by those interested. A lot more is on
CD's in my library.

Who wants the DVD first? Disclaimer: some tunes are from records and a
little scratchy.

Neal Hammon