To Cathy Green and Jeff Slyn:

Since I live 3 miles north of Shelbyville, you would probably use a lot
of gas getting to my place, so if you want my DVD containing the old
Jazz tunes, etc. just let me know where to send it,  and I'll put one in
the slow mail next Monday.  I assume that my Toast 6 will make exact
copies. I got a pack of 52 cent Compusa brand DVD-R which they inform me
will work on most computers capable of reading DVD's.

As far as copyrights are concerned, most of the musicians are dead by
now, so I doubt that I'll be breaking any laws by giving you the
records.  The only one I can think of who is still alive from this
period is Lionel Hampton, who was born in Louisville. Now how's that for
trivia.  You can check with your attorney  but I have heard that
copyrights only last seventeen years- are am I thinking of patents. Back
when I was in business,  people use to copy the design of our houses all
the time, and we had no recourse.

Neal Hammon
139 Fox Run Road
Shelbyville 40065