Agreed Rob.
I think they fall under the Hosting.com large umbrella and have a
fabulous facility downtown across from the Seelbach.
I get absolutely nothing by saying nice things about them and other
people.  ;o)

Jeff Slyn, Owner
SLYN Systems & Peripherals
(502) 426-5469
serving Kentuckiana clients 7 days a week since 1985!