On the same subject :, I  have oodles of keychain items, a number of
duplicates also. How do I safely remove those extra ones, or better,
how do I know which are all those extra ones  that make my list stretch
from Louisville to St. Mathews? Just you Thawte signed members : Bill
is in there 3 times, you twice, Lee 4 times and JF once. And one has no
name attached, I guess it waits for me. Now the same goes for Apple
with 8 entries, all the other places I have ever shopped etc. What is
the procedure in cleaning up the keychain,  but leave those i need in
order not to  get the drop menu asking me whether I want to add this
item to my keychain .
Marta