I knew it, somebody would come up with more than a greeting of
sympathy. Wire looms, what a name! Some are brightly colored. And
thanks for telling me they are slit along the sides, otherwise I could
have taken some of the sumppump installer corrugated cables or those
from my vacuum cleaner. But my desk ends  like a triangle ^ in the
corner, there is no graceful hangover( !) in the back. And those big
fat things in the middle of the cords, probably transformers? And when
you think of it, they always run to two different places, to computer
and electric outlet - to tame all of that---  it seems a lost cause --I
shall ,however, check the website more fully. -- And me bragging-?- how
can you even imagine anything like that!?!? -  You ought to give me
thumbs up for the sheer guts of mine. And  well, since there are no bad
photographers , only bad photoshop operators, I shall ask you for a
private course in photoshop "LIGHT"
Marta