From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:owner-macgroup at erdos.math.louisville.edu] On Behalf Of Rob
Kersting
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 12:26 PM
To: macgroup at erdos.math.louisville.edu
Subject: Re: MacGroup: Apple hints at big music announcement

Interesting story, but there's a much more fun link in the text:

About halfway down when it talks about the introduction of the 5 gig
iPod:

http://tinyurl.com/by3wb

rob

Rex Baldazo wrote:

        Apple is inviting reporters to some kind of big event next week.
Might
        be the video iPod:

        http://news.com.com/2100-1041_3-5844112.html

        --- Rex.

<http://www.kymac.org> .
<mailto:macgroup at erdos.math.louisville.edu>
<mailto:macgroup at erdos.math.louisville.edu>
        | List Web page: <http://erdos.math.louisville.edu/macgroup>
<http://erdos.math.louisville.edu/macgroup>

| The next meeting of the Louisville Computer Society will | be
September 27 at Pitt Academy, 6010 Preston Highway. | The LCS Web page
is . | List posting address: | List Web page: