Marta,
When I got my iMac a bit over two years ago, I bought an Apple Care
plan for three years. I seldom call them lately; but tech support calls
are free and they will patiently walk me through a problem while
they're on the line. I've already started wondering if I can renew that
plan when it's due to run out. It's been great.
Mike