It is at it again.

I started up and my dock settings were reset to the originals. I did
not lose, however, an application that I had put there two days ago.

Also, my folders on my desktop are now neatly lined up under my hard
drive icons. I think my iBook has been listening to some PC propaganda.

Carlos Nazario

Begin forwarded message: