Mike,

GPS, Global Positioning System.  Many cars use it, several hand held
items have it and we need the software to be able to use this with the
MAC.  It has many advantages, why should the Winless guys be the only
ones to avail themselves.  There are millions of MAC users, we just
need the unification to get things done.

When you vote you don't have to give your email address, I didn't, but
if this site is for real then possibly they can get something done.

John R.