Now, now, Schoun, hold your horses, the Derby isn't until tomorrow.
There are worse things.  Somebody was trying and failed. Imagine if
these were all viruses or should I say"viri"? Look at the bright
side, all you have to do is erase them and that keeps your fingers
from getting arthritis too early in life.
Marta