Group, I need a little advice. I have two  mail  accounts, insight and
mac.com in my mailbox. Before, I used to forward my insight account  to
my .mac, in order to receive and send mail on the .mac. Since insight
now has webmail, I did not do that. But somehow I don't seem to get my
.mac mail now, for instance all the group' s mail .I can send from
insight to mac.com, or from gmail to mac.com, and it works alright.
However, somehow when I click on my regular mail account, I don't seem
to receive anything, it first runs thus: first it goes to mac.com
fetching mail, then  to insightbb.com , but I don't get  my macmail, (
which I always did before) although I can retrieve webmail from
insight,'s web page , but when I put the .mac mail webssite up, I get
only the stuff I wrote   myself to test the system,or  mail forwarded
from gmail to .mac or from the web-insight forwarded to .mac.. Would I
have to do something else in the preferences? I surely thought getting
to the .mac web account would be sufficient.  Please send enlightenment
to mledie at insightbb.com or marta.edie at gmail.com, but then also try out
on the regular mac.com, just for me to check it out or see whether the
daemon hits you back. Thanks a million.
Marta