Just wanted to post a quick reminder that the SVI-SIG mtg of July 12
will go on as scheduled.  As you know, the June mtg was cancelled due
to Pitt Academy moving to a new location.

The new address is 6010 Preston Highway.  It is directly across the
street from the huge American flag of Town and Country Ford.  That
flag is impossible to miss; you can see it for at least a mile up
Preston.

The facilities at the new place are not really complete and a lot of
work remains.

So I think this month, we will throw the floor open to a question-and-
answer session on all things Macintosh.  I?ll answer what questions I
can; so everybody bring their Mac knowledge to cover what questions I
can?t answer. (There may be a lot of them.)

I hope to see you at 7:00 PM Tues evening.

Bill King