Bill, I love that I am not the only one. I keep wondering: is it the
e-mail bit or is it age? Are we living too fast?  I've done the hear-
here mix and the their- there one too often lately,  and why is it that
we see every misprint in the paper or somebody else makes, but can't
proofread our own stuff until it comes back to us (printed out or in an
e-mail) and then the typos seem to just spring right into our eyes?-
And by the way, I am so lost n the Graphic converter discussion that I
seem to have been converted into a scaled down map. I did take a peak
at the Lemke website, but there on the first page it advertises the
holidays  in the Austrian Pitztal and St. Anton, so I left the graphic
converting right there.
Marta