Does anybody have any experience with the insightbb mail account when
away from home? I used to forward the mail to my .mac account before I
left the country. But now Insight has webmail and i wonder whether i
would encounter the same problems that some of you encountered with
bellsouth?  I tried to call their tech support, but since John Stone is
not in that Dept.anymore ,I only get assurances, no explanations.
Marta
To array a man's will against his sickness is the supreme art of
medicine.
-Henry Ward Beecher, preacher and writer (1813-1887)