we have computer access but no phone lines available.

We will do our utmost to keep production on track until we can resume business
as usual. Until then, please contact us via e-mail at the following addresses:

Margot Kielhorn, Managing Editor: kielhorn at msu.edu

Carol Cole, Production Editor: colec at msu.edu

Editorial Assistants:
Katie Van Loo - katie_msupress at hotmail.com
Jon Speilburg - speilbu1 at msu.edu
Jon Junia - msupressinternjj at hotmail.com

The damage has been assessed and efforts are now underway to dry out the
offices, then remove and replace carpeting, tile, and some walls.

Thanks for your patience and understanding; we apologize for any inconveniences
this situation may cause.

Updates on phone accesibility, etc. will be posted here.