P.O. BOX 4562
NEW YORK, NY 10163 DATE 07/11/2005

PAY TO THE ORDER OF Lee Larson
******* NINE DOLLARS AND 00 CENTS ******* ***$9.00***

MEMO: UserID# 22311460

Click here to claim now!
http://www.freelotto.com/offer.asp?offer=44458&FID=df5d22311460

Dear Lee,

Try FreeLotto F.A.S.T. for 30 days for only 99 Cents!
We're so sure that FreeLotto F.A.S.T. is the easiest way
to win money online that we're giving you a $9.00 Credit
to prove it! Click here to claim now!

http://www.freelotto.com/offer.asp?offer=44458&FID=df5d22311460

Let us prove that F.A.S.T. automatic entry is the easiest
way to win money online!

-> You get 180 chances to win over $11,000,000.00 every day
- for only 99 cents! That's less than a penny an entry -
ONLY 3.3 cents a day!

-> FreeLotto and F.A.S.T. have awarded more cash prizes than
any other lottery sweepstakes! Will Lee Larson
be our next big winner?

-> No need to claim prizes - as a F.A.S.T. member we do all
the work for you!

If you don't agree that F.A.S.T. is far and away the best
way to win cash online then simply cancel your subscription
after 30 days and owe nothing! Otherwise your subscription
will continue after 30 days for our low low price of only
$9.99/month. That's only 33 cents a day!

Take advantage of this limited time offer now and win
yourself some money!

Click2Win Now!
http://www.freelotto.com/offer.asp?offer=44458&FID=df5d22311460

Good Luck!

Sincerely,
Patrick J. Chambers

Our affordable F.A.S.T. service provides you the
convenience of automatic FreeLotto play. As always,
FreeLotto is free to play.

To read the FreeLotto Rules click here:
http://www.freelotto.com/Rules.asp

If you'd prefer not to receive this offer in the future
please click here to unsubscribe from this offer type:
http://www.freelotto.com/offer.asp?offer=51210&FID=df5d22311460

Copyright ? 1999-2005 PlasmaNet Inc. all rights reserved.
E&OE. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium
without the expressed written permission of PlasmaNet Inc.
is prohibited. PlasmaNet Inc. PO Box 4562, Grand Central
Station, New York, NY 10163. id22311460