Lee, Mega Millions, NY State Lotto, and Euromillions ALL ROLLED OVER!!!

http://www.freelotto.com/offer.asp?offer=44470&FID=df5d22311460

What are you going to be doing on Tuesday, July 12th at 11pm EDT?

Lee, If you're lucky enough to be holding tickets for the Mega Millions' $100
Million draw, then chances are you'll be sitting by your television watching to
see if your lucky numbers are drawn.

Don't have a ticket...? Well Lee, now you can win big anyway because FreeLotto
has purchased:

100 Tickets for the $100 Million Mega Millions Drawing
for Tuesday, July 12th; AND
10 Tickets for the $46 Million New York State Lotto
for Wednesday, July 13th; AND
10 Tickets for the estimated $96 Million Euromillions
for Friday, July 15th

Lee, that's 120 chances to win and YOU can participate for FREE! Join
FreeLotto's F.A.S.T. automatic entry service before 10pm EDT, Tuesday, July 12
and play along for your share of the jackpots.

Don't miss out on this once in a life time opportunity!

Click2Join F.A.S.T. now and get 120 FREE Chances at $242 Million!
http://www.freelotto.com/offer.asp?offer=44470&FID=df5d22311460

Click here to view the numbers for all three jackpots:
http://www.freelotto.com/offer.asp?offer=44471&FID=df5d22311460

Good Luck,

Chris DeBellis
Manager

P.S.- No purchase necessary. To get in on the action without subscribing to
F.A.S.T. please send an e-mail to MegaEuroNY050706 at freelotto.com. You must
include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth,
and your FreeLotto Username to qualify for a share of the Mega Millions, the NY
State Lotto, and the Euromillions jackpot winnings. Your username must exactly
match the username in your FreeLotto registration. You must also include a
fifty word essay on "Why I Love FreeLotto". This must be received no later than
10pm EDT on the day of each drawing, and 2pm EDT on the day of the Euromillions
drawing. Limit one entry per username.

Rules:
http://www.freelotto.com/Rules.asp?rules=MegaEuroNY050706

NOTE: If your subscription is received after 10pm EDT on Tuesday, July 12 and
prior to 10pm EDT on Wednesday, July 13, you will only be eligible for the $46
Million New York State Lotto and the estimated $96 Million Euromillions
Drawings. In the event that Mega Millions rolls over, we will purchase 100
tickets for its subsequent drawing and we will enter you in that pool.

Our affordable F.A.S.T. service provides you the
convenience of automatic FreeLotto play. As always,
FreeLotto is free to play.

To read the FreeLotto Rules click here:
http://www.freelotto.com/Rules.asp

If you'd prefer not to receive this offer in the future
please click here to unsubscribe from this offer type:
http://www.freelotto.com/offer.asp?offer=51210&FID=df5d22311460

Copyright ? 1999-2005 PlasmaNet Inc. all rights reserved.
E&OE. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium
without the expressed written permission of PlasmaNet Inc.
is prohibited. PlasmaNet Inc. PO Box 4562, Grand Central
Station, New York, NY 10163. id22311460