Hello Lee,

This is almost a strange one.

Your message was tagged by Mail as having an un-authorized sender, so I
took a look at the details and found that your Mail used the
leelarson at mac.com key to sign your gmail account message.

                        Jerry

On Jul 11, 2005, at 11:55 PM, Lee Larson wrote:

> On Jul 11, 2005, at 10:16 PM, Robert Klein related:
>
>> In Disk Warrior, the good drive does show up,
>> and it called the good drive the "slave" no matter which connector on
>> that
>> ribbon cable I connected it to.
>
> There is probably a jumper on the drive itself that has to be changed
> from the slave to the master position. The system won't work right
> with a slave drive and no master drive on the IDE ribbon.
Someday, I will come up with a clever signature line. I am not sure if
I will use it or not, but I will come up with one.