Hello, I am new to mac's and wanted to perform something that I could
do rather simply on my XP laptop.
I take some family photos and burn them to a folder named "May 2005"
on my CDr, then in June, I would like to create a new folder to the
same CDr named "June 2005".  The Mac OSX seems to want to close the
CD preventing future sessions.  I called support and their only
recommendation was to use the disk utility app.  I tried that but you
have to choose what I gather is the session partition size; from 2.5
MB and on up in size.

I did find burn free and tried it.  When I burn more that one
session, I end up with these multiple sessions on my desktop rather
than simply a CDr drive icon.

Is there not an easier way than this?  M$ has this down much better.
I also tried various KDE Linux distros prior to selling my Dell
laptop on eBay and ordering the iBook G4.

Thanks for any replies.

George Corder
Somerset KY