Is anyone out there using "108 Years of National Geographic Magazine"
under Mac OS X? I hope it might run under Classic (OS 9)?

I have it and have had it for years, but when I moved from OS 8.0 to OS
X I didn't bother to see if it still worked. It has been so long since
I used it, I don't really remember how. I don't now if it's me or OS X
that's having the problem.

And of course after all these years I finally home up with something I
want to search for in National Geographic. I figure it would be easier
using the CD-ROM set rather than the library.

Thanks to anyone who has information on this.

Anne Cartwright