You''ll be horrified to hear that 8 hours a day is the minimum :) I think
I spend a minimum of 12 hours a day, maxing at around 16 and I still wish
the earth was a bit further out and we had 30 hour days so I could
actually learn something about the Mac and not just pretend it's simply
a unix box.

Hen