Jerry,

I did find the 'Show item info" and it was unchecked. I went ahead and
checked it, since I like having the info there. As I said, I wasn't
complaining, just curious. I've often wondered where to find this info,
and didn't know. Now I have it... it all seems good to me. I hope it
stays there.

Thanks, Jerry.

Mike