But also "Hurrah" - Dan, your answer was superbe, magnifique,
extraordinaire, and so succinct.
Now compare this with the German clumsiness: Der K?nig ist tot- es
lebe der K?nig! -- There is a great flaw in the rhythm of the
expression!  No artistic flair.
Just think of DeGaulle announcing the phrase in French --and you get
the picture.
I did not realize that the demise of an iBook could bring forth such
linguistic digressions.
Too bad that I cannot send music through this email .I have a fine
version of "TAPS" right on my desktop.
Marta