I used to have a PowerBook that did that regularly. My solution was to  
hit the reject key and then immediately put my fingernails into the  
top and bottom of the CD slot and pull it apart to "widen" its opening  
ever so slightly. Usually the disk would pop out just enough that I  
could grab the edge and wrestle it out. It was a real pain and  
eventually ruined the CD loading mechanism.

Dan

> My iBook won't release a CD I had put in and played. The disk makes  
> a lot of noise trying to slip out, but after a while it asks me  
> again whether I want to import it, but I don't, I just want to have  
> it come out again. I don't use my iBook for a lot of playing, so I  
> am no knowledgeable  about what else I might do to coax the disk out.
>
> Marta
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> The next Louisville Computer Society meeting will
> be January 22 at MacAuthority, 128 Breckinridge Lane.
> Posting address: MacGroup at erdos.math.louisville.edu
> Information: http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
http://www.math.louisville.edu/pipermail/macgroup/attachments/20071202/3bdf6b03/attachment.html
 

Reply via email to