Hi,

I'm having some issues with my .Mac account. Perhaps the group can help.

Earlier this morning I copied an 8 MB file to the backup folder on
my .Mac account. It worked just fine.

A few minutes later I dragged a 10 MB file to the back up folder. It
began to copy than hung. I let it go for several hours and it was still
hung. I had to hold down the power button on my computer to shut it off
and stop the attempted backup as clicking on the stop button had no effect.

Any idea why this might be happening?

thanks.

Harry