They are using Skype! Love it!
They tried it out last weekend--Lexington to Versailles--but the windows laptop
could see her on
her mac but she couldn't see him. Hence the webcam question.
Voice works great!
But the young want to see each other too!
I suggested that he might get a mac...
But now it's a challenge to see if the mac can play well with others.
She has Windows running on Fusion but I don't know if that would help the
windows remote machine
get video from an iSight webcam.
Would a different webcam on her mac help?