We are going round and round. Why then are there 60 minutes in an hour and not 100 ? All those ancient Babylonians and the like did not know what they were doing!! They should have chosen metric!

But seriously, I am learning an immense amount of stuff here, it will take me months to even get an inkling of what you all are spreading before me. I am grateful to everybody. What a marvellous way to enter into the New Year. ( And no, I did not spell "marvellous" wrong. I am still hung up on the British spelling.

Marta