Anne,

Sorry about your fishies... nice to hear, however, that you have an African Grey Parrot. I have never owned either fish or birds; but I am in awe of the brain-power of an African Grey. A very close friend of mine owned one (or it owned him) and they were constant companions... his stories about that bird were unbelievable sometimes! How long have you had yours? My friend's bird died from his children having heartworm medicine on their hands when they fed the parrot. My friend was a wiry, tough deep sea diver, and he cried like a baby over losing his African Grey. You are so lucky that yours survived the low temperatures.

Mike Watkins