Oh yes there could be.
I wonder what you did at 8:31 pm it must have been exciting.
Perhaps a program was installed? Or a crash caused this.

-----Original Message-----
From: macgroup-boun...@erdos.math.louisville.edu
[mailto:macgroup-boun...@erdos.math.louisville.edu] On Behalf Of Anne Cartwright
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 9:28 PM
To: Macintosh topics
Subject: Re: [MacGroup] Newsletter and Twilight Zone

Date & Time look correct and keep up with the change in Date & Time.

In IST it is now 6:45 AM. Where am I?

Now I'm back in Atlanta U. S. A. (EDT) and it's 9:17.

And all is still 8:31 PM.

Thanks for the suggestion; it gave me something else to try.

One of these days I'll try Repair Permissions, but I always get pages
of stuff back on that and never have been able to get it to fun as
though all were OK. Any permissions related to time?

Anne