Tom,

I don't find any attachment other than the Louisville Computer Society's logo. Did you forget to add the attachment? Or, am I missing something?

Mike Watkins

On Apr 22, 2009, at 10:51 AM, Tom Guenthner wrote:

The next meeting of LCS (MUG) will be next Tuesday Night @ 7PM.

Attached is the April issue of LCS Access.
For those members that have not subscribed to our List Serve, Please do in order to continue receiving your copy via eMail. From now on ACCESS will be sent/delivered via the MacGroup List Serve only.

--
Tom Guenthner
President, LCS