You are not the only one with mail confusion. After I upgraded my iPhone, I found all my contacts duplicated, and as I deleted some , trying to figure this out, ?I found a number of my contacts deleted there, apparently the ones i had deleted on my iPhone, and then, when I tried to mail back into my contacts on my computer some of the missing ones, they doubled again on my iPhone. Yet, as I tried to add a contact to my iphone which previously was not on it, it doubled in my computer. Now I need for someone to unravel this mysterious behavior.

And to boot, I have all my calendars doubled. I have calendars from 'on my mac', and calendars from my Mobile me, and if i don't select "all calendars", then I think I did not mark events, for some events show up in different calendars.

You talk Mess, no Messes and all these with more than one Capital letter.

And since i don't understand the reasoning of the computer which is not my reasoning, it will stay that way until a merciful soul will have pity on me!

Marta