Be assured there is something for everyone, with no commercials. I think I'll turn off this computer and go watch something interesting.

Neal Hammon

See, that's what Netflix is for. I can watch what I want to watch WHEN I want to watch it. That's why I didn't watch much tv in the first place; I'd look up from my book and say "Oh, bother! That show's half over by now."

If I had a lot more money and a lot more spare time, I could use a Tivo for that. But I don't.
--
Mary Anne in Mount Eden

"If you're going to drop dead, best to have read as much interesting stuff as possible first."
Marilee J. Layman