Hi all,

Well, as many of you may know, I was the victim of a phishing scam a while
back. While I thought thing have gotten back to normal after I changed my yahoo
password, I am still having issues with not getting some of my mail. So, I've
been thinking about changing my email address. And since I have a .Mac account,
that seems to be the logical choice. Any thoughts from those who have done this
to ease the transition time or tips?  I've had my current email address for a
LONG time and the prospect of changing it is a bit stressful.

Thanks!
Stuart