From: macgroup-boun...@erdos.math.louisville.edu
[mailto:macgroup-boun...@erdos.math.louisville.edu] On Behalf Of Suzanne in
Louisville
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 4:52 PM
To: Mac Group, to post
Subject: [MacGroup] Shopping/Grocery app

I use hensoft's Shopping List.  It's okay, not in
a class with HandiShopper for Palm, however.  Data
entry is the bottle neck, but once in, the DB can
be transferred from one store to another.  If
there's a way to enter data at the computer, I
haven't figured it out.  It's good enough for my
purposes, and I keep lists for various
non-groceries in it as well.  In retrospect, I
might have saved a lot of time if I'd gone with
the one that reads bar codes.....
Suzanne Blake