I do not have any beige G3's but I do have some blue and whites I think (blue
and something anyway) I also have a 400 and 466 processor and heat sink.
But on these processors you have to match the bus speed or something or they
will not show up as the speed that they are rated, but I am sure most already
know that.

I was keeping these around for spares but now most of the stuff I have is G4s
and 1 G5 so I really do not need these G3s.

Like I said they are not the beige ones.

I had a friend on here to give me a firewire cable and it was appreciated.

With that being said if I have anything that someone needs they can have parts
or a G3 just let me know and I will make sure
that I get a working one together for somebody.

I do not know why I was keeping these anyway as I am trying to fix up a G4 for
my Grandson actually I have to (two) Grandsons and once I
get one going I will need to fix one up for the other even though I do not get
to see him much just trying to be fair about it.

Steve Brown