 From: Neal Hammon <noham...@earthlink.net>
To: Topics related to Apple and Macintosh computers
<macgroup@erdos.math.louisville.edu>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2013 5:31 PM
Subject: Re: [MacGroup] Older PowerMacs up for grabs

Beth:

I would be interested in purchasing one of the G5 Macs. I am still using one I
purchased years ago, and yours is newer, faster, and has more memory. If you
have one with a working built-in modem, that would really be great, became my
internal modem gave up the ghost a year or so ago, and I live way  out in the
county, in Shelby County, and can only get dial-up.

Please inform me how and when I can make the purchase. I do not mind driving to
Louisville, Frankfort, or any reasonable distance.

Neal Hammon
139 Fox Run Road
Shelbyville 40065
phone 633-1222