I have a G5 and do not get very good reception with my airport extreme card as
I am about 75 feet away from the house where my router is.

I put a card in my G4 and it now picks up great. It is a RaLink Card. It would
also work in my G5 but it is an older card and they are hard to find. I am
trying to find a reasonably priced one otherwise I would buy a new one.

Does anyone have a network card preferably an "N" card? That will work in my G5.

Or does anyone know of an SMA cable that I can connect to the back of my G5 and
then add the antenna so that I can position it for better reception?

I also have a brand new Belkin Share N 300 Router that I bought incase AT&T did
not replace my old "G" Router. Would I be able to use this in the garage here
with my Macs as a bridge?

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Steve Brown