There must be an imbedded link in the pdf that is asking to use the web. So 
that if you click it, the link would work.
You would click on Allow button in this case. Always Allow would let each pdf 
with an imbedded link to always be given permission to work good practice is to 
do it in a case by case basis.

From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of John Robinson
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2013 6:39 PM
To: Topics related to Apple and Macintosh computers
Subject: [MacGroup] Is This Safe?

I never keep manuals to any product owned, I do an electronic download so I can 
always find it and it's searchable.

Today I went to Samsung to get a manual for a Blu-Ray player and I got this 
dialogue:

[cid:[email protected]]


I allowed but is it safe?  Should I leave it or remove from the Keychain?  Very 
seldom, if ever, have I had one of these so I wanted to check it out from those 
in the know.

Many thanks.

John

_______________________________________________
MacGroup mailing list
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

________________________________

If you are not the intended addressee indicated in this message (or responsible 
for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this 
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly 
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your 
employer do not consent to internet email for messages of this kind.

<<inline: image001.png>>

_______________________________________________
MacGroup mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.math.louisville.edu/mailman/listinfo/macgroup

Reply via email to