Thanks for the answer, Ed.
Jane

On 5/30/13 12:31 PM, Wiser, Ed wrote:
Its mostly a sever issue and network issue not a individual pc issue. Mac's are
used in defense systems too but the networks are where the problems lays.

-----Original Message-----
From: macgroup-boun...@erdos.math.louisville.edu
[mailto:macgroup-boun...@erdos.math.louisville.edu] On Behalf Of J. Blake
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 12:27 PM
To: Topics related to Apple and Macintosh computers
Subject: [MacGroup] I have a question

Hi All,

Reading about our most sacred defense secrets being hacked, would it have made
any difference if our scientists were using Macs instead of PCs?

I realize the proprietary software was written for PC, but what if it had been
written for Mac?

Hope this question isn't too naive.

Jane

If you are not the intended addressee indicated in this message (or responsible
for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to internet email for messages of this kind.