If everyone is talking about where I mentioned a 128? Why? So someone owns a
128 and it does not look like that? Who said it did?

I never said that the link or picture looked like anything?

I did say I had a Plus and another guy had a 128? No, it did not have anything
to do with it.

Should I apologize for mentioning it?

So how did that come out of that?

Also several months back someone was looking for a Beige G3 and I mentioned a
guy that I purchased a lot from on E-Bay?

As I have a few but none of the Beige G3s I have was not what they wanted.

It was not like it would have benefit me as this guy lives in New York but
someone made a comment about it anyway?

A couple of years ago I had some stuff that I was selling on E-Bay and sent a
link to the list!

I did not know what the link said until everyone else did? It said something
like I saw this item on E-Bay.

I caught hell for that too? Which could have been said differently? Like Steve,
we are not allowed to promote our own items? That would have been good enough
for me!

I have a lot of older Mac stuff (extra parts and such that I could trade or
sell) (can I say that or mention it without anyone having something to say?) as
I had been trying to get a few items to fix up for my (2) 4 year old Grandsons.
One is Hyper and we just found out this year my daughters son is Autisic.

I like the advice and answers given but it makes me afraid to say much of
anything as it seems like someone is going to make a comment or not like what I
said?

Steven Brown