On Apr 15, 2014, at 12:31 PM, William Micou wrote:

> 5.1.7, but I think that's the most current for a Windows machine.

YouTube may not support it because Safari for Windows was discontinued years
ago. I'd be quite nervous about cruising the Web with that program because the
combination of Windows and a Safari that hasn't been patched in years has to
have a lot of gaping holes. A Safari that old probably wants Flash video, and
Flash is another gaping wound.

Chrome is a much better choice with Windows.