First don't go AT&T. You will have to use their router an it is horrible. If
you have to use AT&T you will have to set it to port forwarding to use the
AirPort Extreme. Had to do this with mine. As the restrictions and throttling
of the traffic was horrible. With the port forwarding I was able to use my TiVo
pandora app and my Samsung smart tv apps again. But the throttling and traffic
shaping is still going on. Will be changing to TWC SOON.

Sent from my iPhone