Thank you for the input. It is as I thought.
Jane

On 3/3/15 9:47 AM, Lee Larson wrote:
On Feb 25, 2015, at 10:31 AM, Jane Plunkett <janeplunk...@win.net <mailto:janeplunk...@win.net>> wrote:

What do you think?

I think you'd get a far different picture if you combined all the Windows versions and broke out the Mac and iOS versions in the main chart.

Where is Windows XP in the list? The majority of Windows machines are still running XP.

Also, different Linux distributions have different vulnerabilities, and those aren't broken out. I know my Ubuntu and Fedora installations have different problems.

Why include iOS and not Android and Chromium?

The way they've done it is misleading and was purposely done to be click bait. I guess it worked!

2015-02-2512-06-01.jpg

Lies, damn lies, and statistics!