I have another laptop plugged into it, however the blinking does not show
up on the laptop. The blinking area can be as little as 1" by 1/4" to 3"
x1/4". What worries me is that I have been notified by Arvixe, my onsite
hosting company, that there has been a phishing violation on my account and
they say I need to run my files through a Virus Scan program. I scanned it
through Sophos and nothing was found.

Nora