I love my Apple routers, however I would recommend the ASUS AC wireless routers
on Amazon, the higher price ASUS routers pack a lot of antennas which means
better coverage in your home. These also have the new AC wireless standard, and
while you may not have AC hardware in your devices, the connections to your
devices should be amazing.

Sent from my iPhone