Here is why I like Google search.  My grandson wrote to me asking how our FED
raising rates would affect Foreign stocks.  He uses the Mac I gave him for his
High School graduation, so it defaults to Bing & he could find nothing.

I tried & had the same dismal results.   I changed to Google & instantly found
a couple good articles, sent to him along with my thinking.

So, in this case it was a matter of results.

I have never liked Google over the way they stoled the iPhone due to Eric being
on the board & privy to Apple's R&D, so he resigned & ran the info to
Google.....the very same thing Gates did when Jobs ask him to program Microsoft
products to run on the upcoming GUI interface ....Gates immediately moved his
Engineers to not worry about Apple, rather move Microsoft from DOS to Windows.
  In Tech I don't think you can trust your mother.

John

Sent from my iPhone