For the few of you that MAY use ApplePay online I ran into a problem, so I
wanted to pass the solution.

I went to the State Farm App to pay my Credit card bill, authorized with
fingerprint to get in, clicked on the bill column and I had two, Credit card
and monthly insurance bill…

Clicked on the credit card and there was NO ApplePay logo at the bottom of the
screen…so I went ahead and clicked on the Chase choice from the banks listed.

So last night I called State Farm, they spent a good while to determine the
problem was with Apple, so they forwarded the call to Customer Service at Apple.

The first call was disconnected but I had written down the number and called
back…had to jump through all the hoops, including giving them the IMCI number
of my iPhone…then..

I was on hold for 29 minutes…very unlike Apple but it was 10:00 p.m. and the
lady I talked to certainly wasn’t from this country…

She did her checking and finally came up with restarting the iPhone, while I
did that she was calling back on the landline phone.

Once restarted, going back to the State Farm App and back into the payments
section NOW the ApplePay was listed..

She explained that sometimes when an update on the phone is installed we need
to do a reboot for everything to become at peace with itself.

This morning I went into the App, to payments, to my monthly insurance bill and
paid it in seconds using ApplePay, instantly, in fact with a notification bar
at the top of the iPhone while I was closing the State Farm app showed the
payment having already pulled from Chase…all within 3 to 5 seconds…quit the
App., immediately use the fingerprint authorization to get into Chase and there
was the payment.

Hopefully this will be the way we pay our bills or shop in the future, it beats
anything out there and State Farm didn’t know a thing about the way I made my
payment, only the encrypted number Apple sends them authorizing the payment.

Cool….

John