Actually, I changed my mind after reading the article more completely.

Instead of investing in clear space on our credit cards[1], we should buy Apple
stock.

Now. This will not remain unreflected in Apple’s stock price for very long.

Jonathan

[1] Yes, I know, while meant as a humorous hyperbole, this also reflects a
cynical view of the American public’s personal fiscal policy. Whatever.

--
Jonathan Fletcher
jonat...@fletcherdata.com

Kentuckiana FileMaker Developers Group