On Jun 28, 2016, at 9:51 PM, Harry Jacobson-Beyer <harr...@me.com> wrote:

> The disk has 13.64 gb of free space. Go figure.

It’s still very possible you don’t have 5.1 GB of contiguous free space, which
is what DiskWarrior wants. That 13.64 GB might be scattered all over the disk
in small chunks. Defragmenting consolidates it.

By the way, I hadn’t looked at DiskWarrior in quite a while, and it looks to me
as though it no longer has a defragmentation utility — or it’s well-hidden.
(Or, I imagined it had a defragger at one time.)

L^2